Mainland today, Hallig tomorrow, island the day after.
In order to be listed on the UNESCO World Natural Heritage list, an area has to be rather special. It must have unique natural features, be intact and secured through good protective measures. The nature of the Wattenmeer, or Wadden Sea, is globally unique in no less than three areas: its landscape, diversity and wildlife.
If you want to experience this natural wonder with its unparalleled landscape and hospitable people first hand, you couldn’t do any better than join us for our unique ‘North Sea Island Hallig Mainland Hopping’.
Travel from PAULSEN‘S Landhotel near Husum to the Hallig Langeness to the Hotel in the Sea ANKER’S HÖRN and then to the Island of Freedom – Amrum – to MEIN INSELHOTEL or the other way round, however you like. Including:
- 2 nights at Paulsen’s on the mainland near Husum (Car recommended)
- 2 Nights on the Hallig in the Hotel in the Sea Anker’s Hörn
- 2 nights on Amrum in Mein Inselhotel
- Daily ‘bon vivant’ breakfast
- 5 x regional 3-course evening menu
- 1 x Island-Sandwich on Amrum
- A bike for your stay on the mainland
- 1 x pot of coastal honey from Paulsen’s apiary to take home
- 1 x Coffee and cake from Virginia's Sugar Bakery
In single room: 588,00 €
In double room: 498,00 €
Extra night including half-board
see current price list of each hotel
Prices per person including VAT.
Validity: January - June and September - December 2015 transfers and ferry not included.